Thursday, August 22, 2013

Introduction


My name is Lauren Ashlee Alford, and I am from McComb, MS. I am an Elementary Education major here at the University of Southern Mississippi and hope to someday teach English to Elementary students.I am a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority and love being involved here on campus.In my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends, swimming, shopping, crafting, and doing anything outdoors. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl. When I was a child, I loved playing "school" with my friends and especially loved when it was my turn to be the teacher. After I graduate, I will finally be able to live out my dream job of being a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. What type of crafting do you work on? Creativity is a very important skill for elementary school teachers. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete