Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Do Not Track Me


Before downloading “Do Not Track Me”, I never really considered being tracked by anyone while surfing the internet. Once I downloaded this onto my computer, I logged in to my Facebook account. It showed me that it had blocked 1 company that was tracking me on Facebook. This kind of freaked me out and made me wonder why anyone would want to track me on Facebook. I then logged on to my Twitter account and saw that it had blocked three trackers from following me. I honestly didn't think I would have any trackers on any of my social media websites. I’m glad that I now have “Do Not Track Me” on my laptop to block any other trackers that I may have, and I think that all computer users should download this to protect their privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment